We train coordinators and supervisors in the skills and techniques to hold effective mentor support conversations, for both online and offline support to individual mentors and mentor groups.
Participants develop their capability to address mentor concerns and issues so mentors remain confident, resilient and engaged throughout their programme. We help supervisor mentors align conversations and processes with quality standards and deliver the impact required.
Our training is practical, interactive, and supported by resource activities to enable easy application of learning. We tailor all our courses to specific community context, mentor needs and experience. We also offer online group supervision for smaller services with limited internal capacity.
- Offer support for exploring critical incidents, issues and personal concerns
- Bring new awareness and insights into practice so mentors continue to grow and stretch
- Refresh skills and restores confidence in capability, whatever the challenges
- Enable you to develop greater flexibility and resourcefulness in your mentors so they respond confidently to client needs
- Establish consistency in practice and process to meet quality standards and service outcomes
Get in touch to discuss how we can help you
What our clients say...
'The presenter has excellent skills to engage and empower people and coordinators who have attended these sessions, have come out positive and more importantly, been able to transfer the learning back to their mentors."