Coaching conversations are recognised as a powerful way of influencing and generating positive change. We offer coaching skills training for newcomers to this conversational approach, and in-depth courses for the more experienced who want to broaden their skills and increase their flexibility.
Coaching is an essential toolkit for many different contexts:
• Line managers wanting to enhance the performance and potential of their staff
• Community volunteer managers wanting stronger engagement with volunteer groups
• Healthcare professionals wanting to work with patients in more collaborative, empowering ways
• School leadership teams wanting to encourage greater self responsibility and ownership
• Community volunteers wanting to support clients in becoming more resourceful
Coaching conversations, while similar in style and skillset, can be more effective when integrated with a specific approach or technique that fits the purpose for the conversation. We draw on extensive experience of coaching across different sectors and communities to provide the mix of content and activities that are relevant for your context, and meaningful to your people.
Training designed for your needs
- tailored self assessments to raise awareness and evaluate impact
- delivery in workshop or modular format to suit schedules
- content and practice made relevant for your context
- skill build activities with individual feedback to boost competence and confidence
- individualised support to sustain ongoing application and motivation
Contact us to find out more